Thanks for stopping by! This is my corner of the blogosphere where I'm keeping track of
styles/techniques/products, lessons learned, my to-do list, and favourite links.
Feel free to offer any comments, feedback, or advice - I'm learning as I go !


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Sunshine Award!!!

We have been traveling, visiting, playing, and doing other summer things - but I wanted to graciously accept the Sunshine Award - and share the love!!

Very special thanks to Dominique-Alexis at Natural Hair Care Info and to Precious at Precious Curls for nominating us for this award.


The rules are as follows:


♥ Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them


♥ Tell one thing about yourself


♥ Nominate 10 blogs


♥ Stop by and let them know you chose them! (full disclosure - I have not done the best job at this - work in progress!)

Many blogs have already been awarded, and I tried not to duplicate - these blogs are all ***definitely*** worth checking out!!

The one thing about me that you may not have known: My "day job" is as a speech-language pathologist (SLP). I love working with children and their families, and I love the challenge of figuring out how to provide support that works for each unique family.

Here are some blogs that I love (in alphabetical order):

Barbara Naturally Speaking (another SLP by day)

Cherish My Daughter (love the mocha girl styles)

Coily Cafe (love the "what's in your kitchen" entries)

Confessions of a blog vixen (yet another SLP)

Curlture (Kimberly is so funny)

DIY Hair Care Blog (great info and reviews)

For the Fabulous and Frugal (great styles and tips)

My Journey Back to Natural! (Mikimu has great insight)

Naturally Elegant (more beautiful styles)

Naturally Leslie (who is taking a break right now, but lots of amazing archives)

No comments:

Post a Comment