- Big afro with good curl definition - work in progress - inspired by many posts including this one at Baby Big Hair
- Flat rope twists inspired by Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care (done - see this post).
- Simple "bang and puff" from Barbara Naturally Speaking
- Chunky braids with zig zag part at Kurly T Spot
- Ghana Plaits
- 4-strand braids (inspired by Goldilocks N Me)
- This cornrowed ponytail style from Diva Locks
- Figure out if glycerin is my friend or not (see this post at The Natural Haven)
- Anything from Bee Mine, mostly because everybody's talking about this brand!
- Queen Helene Royal curl creme
- Barrette Beads - I wonder if these would be gentle on hair?
- More snaps from Snapaholics - Steph is right - once you try snaps you never go back!