- Somehow my first year of (really, really part-time) blogging has come to an end! Welcome year 2 - I'm hoping for more exciting (and hair-raising) adventures!
- I did my first Wordless Wednesday post, hosted by Untrained Hair Mom (thanks, UHM)
- I finally won my first giveaway (thanks, Fancy Pants Kids)
- And now, I am using Rafflecopter for the very first time, to do my first giveaway!!
JJ and I are gearing up to participate in the one month protective styling challenge at Beads, Braids and Beyond. Right now JJ has a fresh new head of twists, but they probably won't last the full month. I'm thinking there are box braids in our future.
You may remember from previous posts that I don't mind putting braids in, but braid removal makes JJ and I grumpy. A while back I discovered a tool called the Braid Komb - it's a specially designed comb that makes braid removal easier.
It's locally made (in Toronto), and not yet available in the US or online.
So although it's not a big-ticket item in terms of price (retail $1.99), there is a certain exclusivity to it in that it's hard to find anywhere but here!!
For more information about the comb, check out the Komb Story on the Braid Removal Comb website.
I have 3 Braid Komb braid removal combs available to readers from anywhere in the world (I just checked my blogger stats; I know you're out there in Japan, Israel and Peru!). Hopefully, entering will be easy with the Rafflecopter form below. Here are the details for entering:
1) leave a comment on this post, telling me your favorite protective hair style
2) optional: "like" Hair-Raising Adventures on facebook
3) optional: follow Hair-Raising Adventures on Google Friend Connect
4) optional: share this giveaway on facebook or on your blog
This giveaway will close just after midnight on November 14, 2011 so don't blink or you'll miss it!
Click on "Read More" to load Rafflecopter. GOOD LUCK!