Thanks for stopping by! This is my corner of the blogosphere where I'm keeping track of
styles/techniques/products, lessons learned, my to-do list, and favourite links.
Feel free to offer any comments, feedback, or advice - I'm learning as I go !


Friday, December 31, 2010

The Big Brother

I can't end 2010 without a post dedicated to the big brother. Big J has different genetics, and thus different hair. His is a little wavy, and he prefers to wear it kind of "surfer" style. One of my proudest Mama moments was when he donated 8 inches of growth for wigs for people undergoing chemotherapy.

Here are the pics:

Before. 
More before.
3 "ponytails".
After - had to leave a surfer "swoosh".
JJ zipping by in the background with some cool zigzag parts.
Everyone's end of 2010 hair.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment