Thanks for stopping by! This is my corner of the blogosphere where I'm keeping track of
styles/techniques/products, lessons learned, my to-do list, and favourite links.
Feel free to offer any comments, feedback, or advice - I'm learning as I go !


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Hair Pics

I did a "faux-hawk" style with red and white beads. Oh - and a few green and red beads too. I made parts from back to front with corn rows, and then gathered the ends of the corn rows into twists. It took longer than our usual hair time - JJ watched a feature-length video twice (= 3 hours!!). It's much fancier than the usual (I lean towards protective styles most of the time).


Note JJ's brush - she was styling her own doll's hair. JJ does have dolls with curly hair too - this was her choice from the store with her Christmas money from her uncle. Sigh...long blonde "princess hair". 

No comments:

Post a Comment