Thanks for stopping by! This is my corner of the blogosphere where I'm keeping track of
styles/techniques/products, lessons learned, my to-do list, and favourite links.
Feel free to offer any comments, feedback, or advice - I'm learning as I go !


Saturday, January 29, 2011

In a rush!!

Last night I put coconut oil in JJ's hair and detangled. She slept with a silk scarf and had beautiful soft, shiny hair this morning (sorry no pic!). The plan was to wash and style this morning. 

Then the neighbours came over to play. We got completely distracted. Before we knew it, it was time to get to get going to ballet class. We had exactly 20 minutes. I very quickly shampooed and applied conditioner, finger detangled and then detangled with a wide tooth comb, and sectioned the hair into 4 large parts. I applied a shea/coconut oil mix. I cut up an old pair of tights into bands and made 4 banded ponytails. I braided the ends and attached the ends of the top ponytails into the bottom ponytails, then attached the two bottom ponytails together. Presto!


No comments:

Post a Comment